This HND piece continues our ongoing series about the COVID-19 pandemic, and focuses on the latest information. Some of which is contrarian to what is covered in the legacy media. Subtopic headings include:
- Don't believe the death numbers
- How smart are the shutdowns?
- What about the ventilator panic?
- Positive initial results on remdesivir
- The Neuro-Immune Doc offers some insights
It's time people develop a healthy skepticism toward what the "experts" are telling us. The truth is: Most of the experts either have been consistently wrong, have massive conflicts of interest, or often both.
Read the complete article.